Certified Nursing Assistant Program Scholarship Contest
Senior Justice Law Firm believes in fighting for justice for those who cannot advocate for themselves. We want to make a difference in the lives of our clients and the many communities in which we practice.
We understand that Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA’s) are the backbone of the long-term care industry. CNA’s perform the day to day tasks in a skilled nursing facility, and most perform this duty with compassion and love for their patients.
However, we understand that sometimes, financial hardship can get in the way of completing a CNA program. We do not want this to get in the way of you pursuing your passion for helping elderly patients. In an effort to help CNA students complete their nursing assistant certification, we are excited to announce our scholarship contest for CNA program students!
Financial Aid Assistance for Certified Nursing Assistant Students
For this scholarship contest, we are asking current and pending CNA program students to submit an essay about why they decided to become a certified nursing assistant and how they plan to serve their community.
For this essay contest we would like for you to answer the following:
- Why did you decide to become a certified nursing assistant (CNA)?
- What hardships and obstacles are in the way of you completing a certified nursing assistant program?
- How will you positively affect patients in long-term care facilities like nursing homes and assisted living facilities?
- What impact do you wish to make on your patients?
Certified Nursing Assistant Program Scholarship Details
Students are expected to write a 300-500 word essay about the above criteria. The winner with the most compelling essay will receive a $1,000 CNA program cost forgiveness award. The $1,000 CNA program scholarship can be used on the actual certified nursing assistant program, the examination fee, registration costs, or state certification.
Our goal is to help you get across the finish line so that you can become a certified nursing assistant and help vulnerable seniors residing in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
One (1) winner will receive $1,000 to put towards their CNA program tuition, which should cover the cost of becoming a CNA.
- Complete the CNA Scholarship Program application form.
- Upload a resume.
- Upload an essay with a minimum word count of 300 words, but no more than 500 words, answering the questions above.
- Must be currently enrolled, accepted, or applying to be in an accredited CNA program in the United States.
- Must follow the firm on social media.
- Submit your essay by December 31, 2021.
- One winner will be selected by email on January 15th, 2022.
- The scholarship will be funded and disbursed to the winner by February 15, 2022.
Stay in Touch:
Submit Your Scholarship Application Now
We look forward to reviewing the responses! For questions and submissions, please use the submission form on this page.