Senior Justice Law Firm – Diversity Law School Student Scholarship Contest
About Senior Justice Law Firm
At Senior Justice Law Firm, our nursing home abuse attorneys are narrowly focused on representing victims of elder abuse & neglect. We are one of the only law firms in the United States that concentrate our practice on advocating for vulnerable seniors in long term care facilities. We routinely sue nursing homes and assisted living facilities for neglect-related injuries, like bed sores, falls, medication mistakes and wrongful death.
Senior Justice Law Firm has helped thousands of families achieve justice for victims that suffered serious injuries and wrongful death inside long-term care facilities. Protecting seniors from negligent caretakers is our mission and we are passionate about what we do. By helping families hold negligent healthcare facilities accountable, we institute real change in the long term care industry.
Our law firm believes in fighting for justice for those who cannot advocate for themselves. We want to make a difference in the lives of our clients and the many communities in which we practice.
About The Diversity Law Student Scholarship
We are excited to announce our diversity scholarship contest that promotes diversity within the profession for Black/African American, Hispanic, Native North American, and Pacific Islander students.
For this year’s scholarship contest, we are asking law students to submit an essay about why they decided to become a lawyer and how they plan to serve their community.
For this essay contest, please answer the following:
- How do you plan to give back to your community as a lawyer?
- What areas of the law are you passionate about and why?
- How do you plan to use your law degree to seek justice for those who cannot advocate for themselves?
We look forward to hearing from the next generation of attorneys, and we will announce the winner of the scholarship by September 15, 2022.
Law Student Scholarship Details
Students are expected to write a 300-500 word essay about the above criteria. The winner with the most compelling essay will receive a $1,000 law school scholarship.
One (1) winner will receive $1,000 to put towards their law school tuition.
- Complete the Law School Scholarship application form.
- Upload your resume.
- Upload an essay with a minimum word count of 300 words, but no more than 500 words, answering the questions above.
- Must be currently enrolled or accepted in an accredited law school in the United States.
- Must have at least one birth parent who is a member of one of the following minority groups: Black/African American, Hispanic, Native North American, Pacific Islander.
- Must follow the firm on social media.
- Submit your essay by August 31, 2022.
- One winner will be selected by email September 15, 2022.
- The scholarship will be funded and disbursed to the winner by the next available semester.
Stay in Touch:
Follow our firm on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn to keep in touch with us, and to receive scholarship updates.
Submit Your Scholarship Application Now
We look forward to reviewing the responses! For questions and submissions, please use the submission form on this page.