Nursing Home Injury or Death in Palm Beach Gardens, FL?
Demand Senior Justice.
Our lawyers have 50+ years experience litigating nursing home abuse cases in and around Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. From our Palm Beach County office, our attorneys represent victims of nursing home abuse in Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter and Tequesta. Call us now to receive your free Palm Beach Gardens nursing home abuse lawsuit consultation at 561-717-0817.
Local. Experienced. Compassionate.
Our Palm Beach Gardens Nursing Home Abuse Attorneys Care.
Palm Beach Gardens is a rapidly growing North County city. Northlake Boulevard and PGA Boulevard house many of the area’s nursing homes and assisted living facilities. Major attractions in the area include the Gardens Mall, PGA Commons, Midtown and Downtown at the Gardens. Due to its great climate, low crime rate and high end shops and retail, Palm Beach Gardens attracts many senior citizens. The Gardens Adult Senior Center provides low cost entertainment to city residents over the age of 55. Because the area has so many elderly residents, extra care must be given to ensure these vulnerable patients are protected from harm.
Elder Abuse in Palm Beach Gardens
If a senior citizen is abused, neglected, injured or killed inside a facility, a prompt investigation must be conducted. Make sure to report the nursing home abuse immediately to the State of Florida. If you need assistance with this, our lawyers can help you report the incident to DCF. We understand what you are going through. In the wake of a Palm Beach Gardens nursing home injury or death, your world is flipped upside down. You will likely receive conflicting stories from the nursing home. Although it may be painful, you should conduct an in-depth investigation into the incident.
Starting Your Investigation
Unfortunately, you cannot rely on the nursing home staff to be truthful when looking into a wrongful death or serious injury. Nurses forget what happened. Records get changed or destroyed. State investigators find nothing. Do not go this process alone. Get the right lawyers on your team. At Senior Justice Law Firm, nursing home abuse claims are our primary practice area. Let our years of experience work for you in achieving justice for your family member. Retaining us to begin your investigation is easy and no-cost. We only take attorneys fees out of your settlement, if one is made. Otherwise, we do not get paid. Begin the conversation now by calling our Palm Beach Gardens nursing home negligence law firm at 561-717-0817.
Palm Beach Gardens Nursing Home Abuse Cases
Our senior trial lawyer has more than four decades of courtroom experience litigating cases involving nursing home abuse in South Florida. Our managing attorney also focused on nursing home abuse specifically in Palm Beach Gardens for more than 6 years. We know Palm Beach Gardens nursing homes and we understand how to hold them accountable. Nursing home abuse cases are our law firm’s focus and we’ve recovered millions of dollars for our wrongfully injured clients.
Spotting Palm Beach Gardens Nursing Home Negligence Injuries
Do you think your loved one was neglected inside a Palm Beach Gardens nursing home? Here are some telltale signs of nursing home abuse:
- Nursing home bedsores
- Nursing home falls
- Unexplained broken bones
- Aspiration pneumonia
- Subdural hematoma (brain bleed)
- Wrongful death due to negligence
- Significant weight loss
If your family member suffers with any of the above injuries inside a Palm Beach Gardens nursing home, seek immediate medical attention. After securing your family member’s health, investigate the incident. Speak with our Palm Beach Gardens nursing home abuse lawyers today. The consultation is free and there is no obligation to bring a lawsuit. We are here to help. Call us now at 561-717-0817.
Palm Beach Gardens Nursing Home Lawsuit Fast Facts
- Nursing home and assisted living injuries that occur in Palm Beach Gardens, FL are governed by Chapter 400 of the Florida Statutes.
- Ch. 400 has unique procedural requirements found only in nursing home abuse cases.
- Our Palm Beach Gardens nursing home abuse attorneys have a combined 5 decades of pursuing nursing home abuse claims on behalf of wrongfully injured victims in South Florida.
- Our senior trial lawyer was consulted by Florida lawmakers when Ch. 400 was being drafted as legislation.
- Our law firm’s focus is on Ch. 400 nursing home abuse lawsuits.
- Most nursing home abuse cases we handle settle in the six figure range, although our lawyers have achieved seven figure jury verdicts in Florida nursing home abuse lawsuits.
- Our lawyers #1 priority is you, the client. We make ourselves accessible to you, we answer your questions and we always provide a free consultation (whether in person or on the phone).
- Our Palm Beach Gardens nursing home abuse law firm only gets paid if you make a recovery. There are never any up front fees or costs.
- Our nursing home abuse law firm has offices in Palm Beach County and in Broward County.
- If you are located out of the area, we can come to your home or conduct a detailed phone teleconference.
More questions? Ask yours directly to our attorneys now at 561-717-0817.
Palm Beach Gardens Nursing Homes
|347 HIATT DRIVE||PALM BEACH GARDENS||FL|
|3803 PGA BOULEVARD||PALM BEACH GARDENS||FL|
|11375 PROSPERITY FARMS ROAD||PALM BEACH GARDENS||FL|
|3600 MASTERPIECE WAY||PALM BEACH GARDENS||FL|
Palm Beach Gardens Assisted Living Facilities
|14327 69TH DRIVE, NORTH||PALM BEACH GARDENS||FL|
|9239 WEST HIGHLAND PINES DRIVE||PALM BEACH GARDENS||FL|
|100 DISCOVERY WAY||PALM BEACH GARDENS||FL|
|3628 DAISY AVE||PALM BEACH GARDENS||FL|
|9286 BIRMINGHAM DR||PALM BEACH GARDENS||FL|
|3600 MASTERPIECE WAY||PALM BEACH GARDENS||FL|
|4201 LEO LANE||PALM BEACH GARDENS||FL|