Plantation Personal Injury Lawyers
Your Plantation Personal Injury Law Firm for More Than 40 Years
The Plantation personal injury lawyers at the Senior Justice Law Firm know about serious injuries and how they can affect your life. If you were injured in a personal injury accident, you need answers. We are here to help give you the answers that you need and deserve. A personal injury causes difficulties and challenges that you may be unprepared to handle. A Plantation, Florida personal injury creates unneeded stress, medical bills and pain and suffering. The injury may leave you unable to work or enjoy time with family and friends. Our team of experienced Plantation personal injury lawyers believe that you need to be compensated for your wrongful injury. Let our Plantation personal injury attorneys fight for the justice you deserve.
Call us now for a free consultation at 754-312-7202.
Plantation Personal Injury Lawsuits
Common personal injury claims arising out of Plantation Florida include:
- Plantation Car Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Wrongful Death
- Motorcycle Accidents in Fort Lauderdale
- FL Bicycle Accidents
- Truck Crashes
- Slip, Trip and Fall Injuries
- Boating Accidents
- Negligent Security claims
If you feel like you’ve been wrongfully injured in Plantation Florida, call the local, experienced attorneys at Senior Justice Law Firm. The consultation in our Fort Lauderdale office is free and there is no obligation to retain us as your attorneys. We do not take a fee unless we recover money for you. Let our experience in litigating Plantation personal injury cases work for you. Call our proven Plantation personal injury law firm now before the statute of limitations runs on your case and you are unable to bring your potential personal injury lawsuit.
A Reputation for Success in Broward County Injury Claims
When you are choosing your Broward County personal injury lawyer, make sure to be selective. Not all Plantation area injury law firms are the same. You can only make your claim once, so be sure to partner with the right Plantation personal injury lawyer in the right law firm to maximize your recovery.
Why Choose Senior Justice Law Firm to Represent You in Your Plantation, FL Personal Injury Lawsuit?
We think of ourselves as different from most Plantation personal injury attorneys. Here’s why:
- Experience. Our lawyers have practiced in Broward County for years and successfully fought for victims of personal injury in the Plantation, FL area.
- Passion for justice. Our Plantation personal injury attorneys pride themselves on always doing right by the client, and achieving the best possible result for our clients.
- Client satisfaction. While we can never promise a result, we assure you we will work hard on your case. Don’t take our word for it. Read our former client reviews on Google and Avvo to see how we’ve helped countless families in your position.
- 1 on 1 attention. We are a firm, not a factory. You will not see our law firm on billboards or buses. Our dedicated Plantation Personal Injury Lawyers provide one on one attention to your case. You will meet with, and speak with, a Plantation personal injury lawyer, not a case manager or paralegal.
- Compassion for Plantation’s injured. Most importantly, we really care for our clients. You are more than just a case. You have selected our Plantation Personal Injury Attorneys to fight for you and obtain the monetary recovery you need to put your life back on track. We do not take this responsibility lightly.
Plantation Personal Injury Lawyers Office
Many potential clients ask, ‘where is your personal injury law firm located in the Plantation area?’ Our office is located at the physical address below. We are conveniently located in downtown Fort Lauderdale right next to the courthouse. Our office is centrally located and easily accessible for all areas of Plantation and the surrounding Broward County area.
More About Plantation, Florida
Plantation is a large city compromised of approximately 90,000 residents, located in western Broward County. The city of Plantation is named after the prior owner of the land in the area, the Everglades Plantation Company. Plantation is mainly a bedroom community that touches I-595, which directly connects to downtown Fort Lauderdale. Many of Plantation’s residents live in Plantation and work in the surrounding urban areas of Fort Lauderdale and Miami. The center of Plantation is at the intersection of Pine Island Rd. and Broward Boulevard.
Free Consultation on with Our Plantation Personal Injury Lawyers
If you have questions on your Plantation personal injury lawsuit, contact our lawyers today at 754-312-7202.
Senior Justice Law Firm: Broward County Office
110 SE 6th St #1750, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301