Top-Rated Boca Personal Injury Law Firm
The Boca Raton personal injury lawyers at Senior Justice proudly represent victims of personal injury in and around the Boca Raton area. Personal injury cases involve car accident lawsuits, bicycle accidents, slip and falls and negligent security cases. Our experienced legal team can help you get the compensation you deserve for your related injuries, which include medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering. For an evaluation of your potential Boca Raton personal injury lawsuit, speak with our top-rated Boca Raton injury lawyers today for free at 561-717-0817. We are available to meet potential clients at a time convenient to you, so do not delay.
Serious Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyers for Serious Cases
Boca Raton Personal Injury Cases We Regularly Handle
Our Boca Raton injury lawyers have a combined 50+ years successfully litigating the following claims:
- Car Accidents**
- Bicycle Accidents**
- Negligent Security*
- Wrongful Death**
*denotes a claim where our lawyers recovered in excess of $1 million for an individual claimant.
**denotes a claim where our lawyers recovered in excess of $10 million for an individual claimant.
Six Common Mistakes Boca Personal Injury Clients Make
- Do not talk with the insurance company without a lawyer. The claims adjuster has a team of lawyers behind them. Shouldn’t you have representation too? Despite their gentle tone, the insurance company rep is not your friend. An ‘examination under oath’ is commonly used to take advantage of an unrepresented injured person. Your statement can and will be used against you later. If the insurance company is hounding you for a statement, call us now for help.
- Make a report. If you were seriously injured in Boca, report the incident to the Boca Raton police department and the paramedics. Their non-emergency number is 561-368-6201.
- Take photographs of the accident scene. Whether your Boca Raton personal injury claim arises out of a car wreck, bike crash or a slip and fall, make sure to take photos of the scene before it is cleaned up. As they say, a picture is worth 1000 words.
- Immediately seek medical help. After something bad happens, our bodies fill with adrenaline. This fight or flight syndrome can mask pain. If you suffered a trauma, even if you think you are OK, make sure to get checked out at a local Boca Raton area hospital or walk in clinic.
- Collect your accident report and medical records. It is always a good idea to keep a copy of these items for your own records.
- If you are injured, speak with a Boca Raton personal injury attorney. After you have sought medical treatment, speak with a local Boca area personal injury lawyer. We always recommend you speak with multiple attorneys and then choose the one with whom you feel most comfortable. To schedule an appointment with our Boca Raton injury lawyer, call us now at 561-717-0817.
Fast Facts About Hiring Our Boca Injury Law Firm
- No fee guarantee. Our lawyers only get paid if you make a recovery.
- Maximize your recovery. Studies show that the average person receives a settlement 3 ½ times larger with a personal injury lawyer versus handling their claim alone.
- Serious injuries only. Our Boca Raton injury law firm handles serious personal injury claims only.
- Personal injuries, handled personally. Our lawyers limit their caseload. Your case will be handled by a lawyer, not a case manager. We are a law firm, not a law factory.
- Here to help, for free. More questions? Our lawyers provide free consultations on personal injury claims. Speak with us now at 561-717-0817.
What to Expect Following a Boca Raton Car Crash Injury or Bike Accident
A personal injury via a car accident, bike crash or slip and fall can be life-altering. First and foremost, secure the right medical treatment to put you on the path to recovery. Your first step in recovering compensation will be setting up a free case consultation with our Boca Raton personal injury attorneys. This is completely free and you are under no obligation once you meet with us. Speak with us now at 561-717-0817.
The Case Evaluation
This free case evaluation will be a one-on-one meeting with one of our lawyers. At Senior Justice Law Firm, you will not be passed on to some paralegal or case manager. Speak with an actual lawyer about your right to compensation for your injury. This can be accomplished at our Boca Raton office (address below) or we can visit you at home or in the hospital.
Signing the Contract
If our Boca Raton injury lawyers can assist you with your claim, we will sign a contingency fee contract. This means you do not have to pay us anything up-front, and we only get paid if we recover money for you. Our fees range from 33.3% to 40% of the recovery, depending on when you make the recovery. So, for example, if we recover $100,000 settlement for you, our attorney’s fees would be between $33,333 and $40,000.
Moving Your Case to Resolution
We get working on your case right away. We start by putting all the insurance companies on notice of your claim and locating all available insurance policies which might be able to compensate you for your injuries. We obtain the records from your physicians and therapists and keep the insurance company informed of your treatment status.
Resolving Your Case Quickly for Maximum Value
Once your injuries are established by your doctors, we will demand a settlement amount (this amount will, of course, be approved by you before making the offer). If the insurance fails to pay you a fair settlement amount, we will file a personal injury lawsuit in the Palm Beach Circuit Court. It is important to have a law firm that actually goes to court, because the insurance company will respect your claim if there are seasoned litigators representing you. To learn more about our years of successfully litigating South Florida personal injury lawsuits, click here.
Your Job During the Case
You have one job during this whole process: focus on your recovery. If you follow up with your doctors and do what they ask of you, we will handle the rest. As your injury lawyers, we want to make this entire process as easy as possible for you. This allows you to prioritize the most important task: getting better.
Do I Need a Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyer?
You only need a Boca PI attorney if you are thinking about making a claim for damages. Let’s look at this example:
John is driving his car along Glades Road, approaching the intersection of Jog Road. He has the green light, but unfortunately, the negligent driver headed northbound on Jog Road is texting. The distracted driver blows through the red light and crashes into John’s car. Boca Raton Police Department rushes to the scene. John’s adrenaline is pumping, so he denies the need for an ambulance from the scene. Later that night, the pain sets in. John’s back and neck are killing him, so he goes to a Boca Raton hospital emergency room. As he is waiting in the ER lobby, his phone rings. It is a seemingly friendly insurance adjuster, ‘just checking in to see if he is hurt.’ John is not a lawyer, so he does not know how to answer the insurance adjuster’s questions. He later finds out that his telephone statement was recorded, and will be used against him later if he tries to make an injury claim.
So, did John need the help of a Boca Raton personal injury attorney? Yes, if he is experiencing pain from a car accident that he did not cause. John will likely need to get physical therapy and follow up with spine specialists for his injury. He will require someone to handle his medical bill reimbursements and to negotiate a settlement with the insurance company. If the insurance company does not offer John a fair settlement, John will need a strong advocate in his corner to file a lawsuit against the at-fault parties, so that John gets the compensation he deserves.
Contact Us Now at our Boca Raton Personal Injury Office:
Senior Justice Law Firm
33 SE 5th Street
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Call Us Now: 561-717-0817