Orlando’s Assisted Living Negligence Attorneys.
Let our Experience Help You.
Free Case Consultation:
Lawyers Fighting for Victims of Orlando A.L.F. Abuse & Neglect
Injury or wrongful death inside an Orlando, FL area Assisted Living Facility? Our team of Orlando Assisted Living abuse attorneys are here to help. At Senior Justice Law Firm, elder abuse and neglect claims are the focus of our firm. Since 1972, our lawyers have helped victims of Assisted Living abuse and neglect across Florida. Let our lawyers help you on your journey to justice. Call to speak with our Orlando Assisted Living negligence attorneys today for your free consultation at 1-844-253-8919.
10 Things to Know About Orlando Assisted Living Facility Cases
- All Orlando assisted living facilities are governed by Chapter 429 of the Florida Statutes.
- Chapter 429 guarantees all ALF residents be free from abuse and neglect.
- Instances of ALF neglect include repeated falls, pressure sores, medication mistakes and elopement (wandering outside of the facility).
- Violations of a residents’ Ch. 429 ALF resident rights commonly results in an A.L.F. negligence lawsuit.
- Orlando, FL assisted living facilities face far less government oversight when compared to nursing homes.
- As a result, Orlando A.L.F.’s can promise increased supervision and then fail to deliver.
- If an ALF can no longer provide the level of care needed by the resident, they are required by law to send the resident to a nursing home.
- Many of our Orlando assisted living negligence cases arise out of a failure of the A.L.F. to send the resident to a higher care facility.
- All Florida assisted living abuse lawsuits involve a detailed pre-suit procedure, unique to this practice area.
- Our lawyers regularly pursue Orlando assisted living facility injury and wrongful death cases. We are here to help. Call us now at 1-844-253-8919 for a free case evaluation.
Orlando Assisted Living Abuse Attorney FAQ’s
Q. How much does it cost to investigate my Orlando assisted living wrongful death claim?
A. Our lawyers charge no up front fees or costs to investigate your case. We only get paid if you make a recovery.
Q. I am not sure if the assisted living injury caused my loved one’s death. How do I know if I have a wrongful death claim?
A. As wrongful death lawyers, we are regularly faced with this issue. We hire experts like doctors and nurses to opine on whether the Orlando A.L.F. injury was a significant contributing cause to your loved one’s passing.
Q. How many falls are acceptable in an Assisted Living Facility?
A. As per Florida law, every Orlando ALF must take reasonable steps to prevent preventable falls in their residents. So what does this mean? If a resident is a fall risk and the Assisted Living failed to implement fall precautions, this would likely violate the resident’s rights. If the resident suffers an injury in the fall, this is likely grounds for an Orlando ALF neglect claim.
Q. How can I recognize Orlando Assisted Living negligence?
A. ALF injuries come in many forms. Not all injuries are a direct result of abuse or neglect. However, the following are frequent injuries that result in Orlando ALF lawsuits:
- Multiple resident falls
- Medication errors
- Choking death
- Unexplained broken bones
- Resident burns
- Rapid weight loss and starvation
- Wrongful death
If you or a loved one suffered any of the above injuries inside an Orlando, FL assisted living facility, contact our caring and knowledgeable attorneys now for your free case consultation: 1-844-253-8919.
Orlando, FL Assisted Living Facilities
For a complete and up-to-date list please contact Florida Health Finder Website
AASBURY MANOR ALF – 11966837
|5302 SATEL DR||ORLANDO|
PLANTATION OAKS SENIOR LIVING – 11968413
|9309 S ORANGE BLOSSOM TRL||ORLANDO|
|4300 ANTHONY LN||ORLANDO|
WILLIAMS LOVING CARE – 11966454
|4213 CHANTELLE ROAD||ORLANDO|
WINDERMERE ASSISTED LIVING FACILITY CORP – 11969199
|7050 BRAMLEA LN||WINDERMERE|