The Atrium at Boca Raton, located at 1080 NW 15th St, Boca Raton, FL 33486, is a licensed assisted living facility located in central Boca Raton, just south of Glades Road by the Town Center Mall. With 160 beds, the Atrium at Boca is one of the largest ALF’s in Boca Raton.
Inspections and Survey Results of Atrium at Boca Raton
Like all other Florida assisted living facilities, Atrium at Boca Raton is regularly inspected by Florida’s Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA). Below are some recent survey results.
September 13, 2016 Survey Results at Atrium at Boca
An unannounced survey inspection conducted on 9/13/2016 revealed multiple deficiencies at the Atrium of Boca Raton ALF.
- Failing to provide access to adequate healthcare for residents.
- Failing to provide the Florida elder abuse hotline number so that residents can report elder abuse.
- Failing to wash and sanitize hands after touching residents.
- Failing to properly administer medication for residents.
- Failing to follow required staff certification guidelines required by the Florida Administrative Code.
September 9, 2015 Survey Inspection Violations
A prior unannounced survey was conducted on 9/9/2015 at Atrium at Boca Raton, revealing the following violations:
- Failing to update resident 1823 forms to ensure the resident is appropriate for continued residency in the assisted living facility.
- Failing to implement appropriate supervision and precautions for at-risk residents.
- Wheelchair transportation negligence resulting in a resident being left on the bus by the facility driver.
- Failing to properly screen background searches on employees.
Lawsuits and Civil Actions Against Atrium at Boca Raton Assisted Living
Our Boca Raton assisted living negligence lawyers have experience in pursuing negligence cases against Atrium at Boca Raton.
If you feel your loved one suffered injury or wrongful death inside Atrium at Boca Raton, call us today for your free case consultation: 561-717-0817.
Prior Facility Lawsuits Against Atrium at Boca Raton
Lisa Riethmiller v. Atrium at Boca Raton
Alzheimer’s patient was admitted into the Atrium ALF in Boca for assistance with her activities of daily living. The Complaint alleges she was neglected and suffered burns in the facility and malnutrition.
Elaine Iskow v. Atrium Boca Raton
This was a facility fall case where it was alleged that Atrium of Boca failed to implement appropriate fall precautions for Elaine, a high fall risk resident. As a result, she suffered at least 10 falls. The last fall occurred on June 30, 2013 and resulted in a broken hip.
More questions on your potential claim against the Atrium at Boca Raton? Contact our caring and experienced lawyers today for your free case consultation.
« Previous PostNext Post »