Though many tourists might not realize it, Vero Beach is a lot more than just than just a Disney Resort. In fact, over 15,000 residents call Vero Beach home according to the 2010 Census. Of that amount, a whopping 28% are over the age of 65. Vero Beach attracts a lot of seniors because of the beautiful weather, relaxed atmosphere, and (relative) affordability. In fact, there are four nursing homes in a 5 mile radius of Vero Beach. Sadly, these nursing homes sometimes abuse and neglect seniors due to understaffing or poor management.
If you believe your loved one has suffered abuse or neglect at a nursing home, make sure to call our Vero Beach nursing home abuse lawyers at 561-717-0812.
What facilities are Vero Beach nursing home abuse lawyers suing?
Vero Beach nursing home abuse lawyers are suing the following facilities:
Does it matter which Vero Beach nursing home abuse lawyers I choose?
YES – choosing the right Vero Beach nursing home abuse lawyers can make a huge difference in your case! There are a number of considerations to consider when choosing Vero beach nursing home abuse lawyers to represent a potential case:
- Do they have experience in the area? Senior Justice Law Firm has experience suing nursing homes in the Vero Beach area. This means that hiring a firm like Senior Justice Law Firm will signal to the offending facility and their counsel that your potential case is legitimate.
- Have they sued other facilities owned by the same parent company? The nursing home abuse attorneys at Senior Justice Law Firm have vast experience and success suing facilities across different venues, and have established a successful brand in the minds of opposing counsel. For example, Senior Justice has sued Palm Garden of Vero Beach and has sued multiple other Palm Garden of Vero Beach locations across the state of Florida. Choosing the experienced nursing home attorneys at Senior Justice Law Firm ensures that opposing counsel will take your case seriously.
Why should I call Vero Beach nursing home abuse lawyers?
Potential clients always ask – “what is nursing home abuse?” and “how do I know if I have a case?” In short, if you think your loved one has been abused in a Vero Beach nursing home, call us for a no-cost intake at 561-717-0812. Our team will help develop the facts to determine whether you have a case. With that said, there are few injuries that are huge red flags that suggest a facility has committed nursing home abuse or neglect:
- bedsores or pressure ulcers
- unexplained falls
- broken bones or fractures
- malnutrition or dehydration
This list is not exclusive, so if you believe a loved one suffered abuse or neglect, call the Vero Beach nursing home abuse lawyers at Senior Justice Law Firm today.