Cresthaven Assisted Living Facility in West Palm Beach
Cresthaven East is a 308 bed assisted living facility located at 5100 Cresthaven Blvd. West Palm Beach, FL 33415. The large memory care ALF focuses on Alzheimer’s and dementia care. Cresthaven’s administrator and D.O.N. are both registered nurses. The legal licensee for the ALF is Cresthaven East, LLC. The facility enjoys above average inspection reports, however, this does not mean that Cresthaven ALF is immune from negligence.
State Inspections Result in Citations for Cresthaven East Assisted Living
May 2, 2017 Inspection Results for Cresthaven East A.L.F.
On May 2, 2017, a random state survey was conducted by AHCA due to prior resident complaints. The inspection resulted in deficiencies against the Cresthaven East facility. Below is a summary of the violations found by state surveyors:
- Violation of 58A-5.0185(5) of Florida Administrative Code – Incorrect dosage of prescriptions, resulting in medication errors;
- Violation of 58A-5.0185(6) of Florida Administrative Code – Failing to secure prescription medications (leaving meds unattended).
October 23, 2014 Inspection Results for Cresthaven East A.L.F.
The Cresthaven East Assisted Living Facility underwent another unannounced survey by state officials resulting in the following violations.
- Violation of 58A-5.0185(5) of Florida Administrative Code – Failing to administer medications as ordered (missed prescriptions for 1 week+);
- Violation of 58A-5.0191(7) of Florida Administrative Code – Failing to properly train staff on resident care needs.
Lawsuits Against Cresthaven East Suing for Assisted Living Facility Abuse and Neglect
The Florida assisted living negligence attorneys at Senior Justice Law Firm have decades of experience suing local assisted living facilities. We have handled cases against Cresthaven East for patient fall injuries and wrongful death. If you have a potential case against Cresthaven East for injury or death, call our experienced elder abuse lawyers today at 561-717-0817. The call is free and the case evaluation is always complimentary.
Prior Lawsuits Against Cresthaven Assisted Living in West Palm Beach
- Jacobs, Lois v. Cresthaven East
- Status: This lawsuit settled before trial.
- Love, Joyce v. Cresthaven East
- Status: Settled without trial.
- Bragg, Kelly v. Cresthaven East
- Status: Case settled.
- Jacobs, Lois v. Cresthaven East
- Status: This ALF negligence case settled without trial.
5 Fast Facts About Cresthaven East
- Cresthaven East assisted living facility is for-profit and corporate owned.
- In the 2008, Cresthaven East was fined by the State for failing to provide a safe environment to residents.
- Cresthaven East accepts Medicaid and VA benefits.
- Cresthaven East has a memory care unit and accepts residents with dementia who often fall.
- The facility was cited in the past for 12 Class 3 deficiencies by AHCA.
More Questions on Your Potential Case Against Cresthaven East Assisted Living Facility?
Since 1972, our senior trial attorney has help Florida families who lost loved ones due to neglect inside assisted living facilities. We can help pick up the pieces following a serious injury, fracture or wrongful death at Cresthaven East. Contact our Boynton Beach nursing home abuse attorneys today to learn more about your legal rights: 561-717-0817
« Previous PostNext Post »