Lawsuits, Complaints and Violations Against Brookdale Palm Beach Gardens of Prosperity Oaks
Brookdale Palm Beach Gardens Assisted Living Profile
Brookdale Palm Beach Gardens is located at 11381 Prosperity Farms Road Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410. The legal licensee is S-H OPCO Prosperity Oaks, but in reality, the facility is run by the Brookdale parent company, which is one of the largest long term care corporations in America. Our lawyers have extensive experience suing Brookdale in assisted living negligence lawsuits and we can help you if your loved one was injured inside Brookdale Palm Beach Gardens’ facility.
Recent 2017 Department of Health Investigation and Inspection Results
An unannounced relicensure survey was conducted at Brookdale Palm Beach Gardens on June 6, 2017 which resulted in multiple citations for deficiencies. The state surveyors found the following violations:
- Failing to administer medication in accordance with Florida’s Administrative Code, resulting in medication errors.
- Failing to appropriately screen and document resident fall risk.
The May 2015 Survey at Brookdale Palm Beach Gardens
An unannounced biennial survey was conducted at Brookdale Palm Beach Gardens off Prosperity Oaks on May 14, 2015. The resulting report confirms the assisted living facility had deficiencies, including:
- Failing to properly complete a resident’s care plan.
- Failing to provide a safe and decent living environment for residents.
- Residents were seen unattended in the hallway without shoes or socks on.
- Nurses stored latex gloves in their pockets.
- Trash chutes had excessive build up, leading to germs and infection.
- Failing to document and/or complete required training of staff.
Suing Brookdale Palm Beach Gardens off Prosperity Oaks?
Let Our Experience Maximize Your Recovery
Our senior most trial attorney has represented victims of Florida assisted living negligence since 1972. We have recovered millions of dollars for families of victims and we have specific experience in pursuing claims against this Palm Beach Gardens Brookdale facility. If you have questions on a potential case, contact our compassionate and experienced attorneys today for your free case consultation: 561-717-0817.
« Previous PostNext Post »